Bhutan (7 days / 6 nights)
Bhutan is a landlocked country located in the Eastern Himalayas. The country’s landscape ranges from lush subtropical plains to sub-alpine Himalayan mountains in the north. Official name of Bhutan is Druk yul, the Dragon People or the Land of Thunder Dragon. Come experience the pristine beauty of this country.
Pick up from Bagdogra Airport & drive to Bhutan border (Phuentsholing).
After breakfast, cross border & get entry permits. Check out from Hotel & drive to Thimphu.
Thimphu Local Sightseeing:
- National Heritage Museum
- Takin Reserve
- Buddha Statue
- Art & Craft School
- Postal Museum
Day trip to Punakha.
- Dochu La Pass
- Chimi Lakhang Monastery
- Punakha Dzong
Drive to Tiger’s Nest base near Paro. Trek to Tiger’s Nest Monastery – Taktsang
Drive to Siliguri via Gopalpur Tea Gardens.
Drop off at Bagdogra Airport.
- Return airfare (Subject to price fluctuations)
- Vehicle for entire tour
- Hotel / Homestay accommodation
- Lunch, Dinner
- Entry fees to sightseeing
- Any other taxes
- Any other expenses outside the itinerary like tips, laundry etc
- Detailed itinerary about places, time to visit etc
- Information on good restaurants, local cuisine, offbeat things to do.
- General information like safety, currency exchange etc.
- Support / answering any queries till you complete your trip safely.
To book this trip, connect on Whatsapp @ +91 98333 74563