We did a trip to Agra in the month of December. We covered the usual places. All these places are must visit when you are in Agra.
1. Taj Mahal – Just stand in normal queue and get your tickets even if the queue is long. There are touts who say it will take 2-3 hours but that is not true.
2. I’timad-ud-Daulah – A must visit. Hardly any people around. You can relax here a bit and enjoy the beauty of the Architecture.
3. Agra Fort – Must visit too.
4. Jama Masjid
5. Akbar’s Tomb – A bit outside the city. Need to change 2 share rickshaws.
6. Fatehpur Sikri Palace – Take a bus. Take the audio guide here. Its worth it. It takes at least 2 hours to cover the entire palace.
We took autorickshaw to cover these places. Autos are quite expensive in Agra and you need to bargain beforehand. It is better to take different autos to cover from one point to another.
Had lunch at Rambabu Parathewala. Amazingly yummy paranthas I have ever had. If you miss in Agra, then you have another chance in Vrindavan as they have a branch there.
On the rest of the days we had food at the place where we stayed. (Hotel Siddharth) near Taj Mahal gate.
“To get an itinerary prepared for your trip, connect with me on Whatsapp @ +91 95945 58457.”