Mueang Boran, Ancient Siam or the Ancient city is a museum park in Samut Prakan Province of Thailand and constructed by Lek Viriyaphant, a millionaire, over 200 acres of land. It is in the shape of the country and houses 116 life size or miniature replicas of all the monuments in the country.
From shrines and museums to palaces and floating markets, they are constructed at precise locations geographically.
Visit this museum on your trip to Thailand.
Combine it with a getaway to the exotic places like Phuket, Krabi, Phi Phi Islands, Pattaya and beaches within the country.
Get your customized itinerary to Thailand at Astral Trips.
Whatsapp: +91 98333 74563
Phuket / Phi Phi Islands (6 Days / 5 Nights)
Stay at Phi Phi Islands | Full day cruise tour to Phang Nga Bay Islands |
Phuket FantaSea Cultural Show | 4 Star Hotel Stay at Phuket & Phi Phi |
Off-beat places to visit in Phuket | Information on places to Eat
Take a flight to Phuket
Arrive in Phuket by morning / afternoon flight. Proceed to the Hotel in Patong Beach area. Relax for the evening. Take a stroll around the hotel area / Bangla road for an evening drink.
Phuket Local Sightseeing:
- Big Buddha Statue
- Bangla Road Nightlife
- Wat Chalong Buddhist Temple
- Phromthep Cape Viewpoint – Sunset
- Explore Patong Beach, Kata Beach, Freedom Beach, Paradise Beach
Take a long tail / speedboat to Phi Phi Islands
- Visit Maya Bay – Spot where the famous ‘The Beach’ movie starring Leonardo Di Caprio was shot
- Visit Monkey Beach, Phi Phi Don Viewpoint, Bamboo Beach
- Grab a bucket in the evening and join a party happening in any of the beaches
Return to Phuket.
You can either go for a Scuba dive tour or visit the below places in Phuket.
Visit Monkey Hill, Phuket Trickeye Museum. Explore other beaches and spend the day relaxing.
Phuket FantaSea Show – Cultural theme park offering elaborate shows with elephants, an animal exhibit & shopping. A cultural show infused with cutting edge technology and state of the art show elements.
Day tour to Phang Nga Islands by Speedboat / Sailboat.
- Transport from Hotel and back
- White sandy beach of the world-famous James Bond Island
- Chance to cruise through the crystal-clear, emerald water
- Just relax by the pristine sand beaches. Do snorkelling.
- Awe-inspiring & gorgeous views of a mangrove forest
- Enjoy sea cave exploring Phang Nga Bay’s marine geology
Check out from Hotel & take a return flight.
- 4**** Hotel stay with breakfast at Phuket & Phi Phi Island
- Full day tour to Phang Nga Bay Island
- Speedboat / Cruise boat transport from Phuket to Phi Phi Island and back
- FantaSea Cultural show
- Thailand Visa fee (1000 Baht)
- Excludes local transportation cost
- Lunch & Dinner
- Scuba Diving tour
- Any other expenses outside the itinerary like tips, laundry etc
₹ 20,000 per person on twin sharing basis
To book this trip, connect with Prahlad on Whatsapp – +91 75066 44699